Talk to the Hearing Aid Experts in Little Rock and Jacksonville
At Affiliated Audiology Centers, Inc., we provide a full range of audiological services related to the prevention, evaluation, and rehabilitation of hearing impairment to thousands of Arkansas residents —for over 30 years. With decades of hearing aid programming experience, we deliver optimal hearing solutions for patients with all types of hearing loss. We have a hearing aid model for every preference and budget and offer the latest in hearing aid technology.
Our services are delivered in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere by caring and friendly staff, and we encourage you to take a tour of our state-of-the-art facility here. While the office looks pretty nice in pictures, we think it looks even better in person—so give us a call, schedule your appointment, and come check it out for yourself!
Hear What Our Patients Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
Call us today to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
5 Reasons to Act Today
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Affiliated Audiology Centers?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing devices and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle and your budget, we program it for perfection—which is the big difference to determining the quality of sound you hear.
- Then we follow-up with you to make sure it’s working and provide repair services if they are ever needed.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.